PAC Ticket Policy:
1. There are no refunds or exchanges for ticket purchases unless you are a current SummerARTS subscriber.
This is a subscriber benefit that is not available to the public (see item 6 below).
2. Latecomers will be seated at management's discretion. An alternate seating location may be utilized.
3. There is absolutely no food or drink permitted in the theater, lobby or carpeted areas at any time (see item 7 below).
4. When you make a purchase, you are automatically added to our mailing list. We DO NOT sell our mailing list.
5. Handicapped tickets are not available online. Please call the box office at 609-463-1924 so that we may personally assist you.
6. Do you do refunds or exchanges? What if it is an emergency situation?
It is the policy of the Performing Arts Center that all sales are final and refunds and exchanges are not permitted under any circumstances. This policy will be strictly enforced. The only exception is that subscribers to our SummerARTS Series may exchange their tickets to a different performance of the same event.
7. Why are you so strict about bringing food and beverages into the theater?
It is the theater's policy not to allow any food, drinks or chewing gum into the performance area. There are several reasons for this policy. The first is that food, beverage and chewing gum can do serious damage to the carpets and the seats within the theater. Also, if any beverage - even water - is accidentally spilled, it would roll down the aisles between the seats and could damage someone else's personal belongings (coat, handbag, etc.) . The last reason relates to simple courtesy. It is very distracting to performers and other patrons when individuals are eating or drinking during a performance.